- Counsel to an African State and several oil infrastructure management companies in an ICC arbitration against a Middle Eastern company concerning the payment of penalties for non‑performance of an exclusive contract for the exclusive supply of hydrocarbons.
- Counsel to an international oil company in an ICC arbitration against one of its South American service providers for non-performance of a marine service contract related to oil extraction activities.
- Counsel to a public electricity operator in a mediation with a South American company for the renegotiation of the price of electricity supplied to this company.
- Experts in oil rights in a dispute between a major oil-sector company and a State, concerning the redefinition of an oil field’s production profile.
- Counsel to an oil drilling company in an ICC arbitration against an oil group due to the re-invoicing of the demobilization costs of a drilling platform in Algeria.
- Counsel to a Gulf oil company in an ICC arbitration against an engineering and oil drilling group concerning the non-performance of a contract for the operation and management of an oil well in Algeria.
- Counsel to a European oil company in an ICC arbitration against one of its American service providers concerning the non-performance and subsequent cancellation of an oil well maintenance contract in the Gulf of Guinea.
- Counsel to a European oil producing and trading company in a pre-litigation against its subsidiary in a host State concerning in particular the repair of offshore sites.