Member of the Paris Bar since 1980
- Direct line: + 33 1 53 45 97 01
- Fax: + 33 1 40 15 01 08
- E-mail: email@example.com
Co-founder and senior partner of Teynier Pic, Eric Teynier is a renowned expert in international arbitration (both commercial and investment arbitration), as well as in commercial litigation.
He has over 30 years of experience in civil and commercial litigation, as well as in international arbitration as counsel, before the main arbitration centres (AAA, AFA, CMAP, CRCICA, ICC, ICSID and OHADA) or before ad hoc arbitration tribunals.
Eric Teynier is also regularly appointed as arbitrator before these same institutions or in the context of ad hoc arbitration proceedings.
- Partner, Teynier Pic (since 2004)
- Partner, Head of Litigation & Arbitration department, EY Law (2000-2004)
- Associate and then European Counsel, Shearman & Sterling (1989-2000)
- Associate, Bredin Prat (1987-1989)
- Professor – researcher in civil law, commercial law and labour law, Paris X University (1980-1987)
- Paris Bar admission, 1980
- Postgraduate Degree in Labour Law, University Paris Nanterre, 1979
- Master in Private Law, University Paris Nanterre, 1978
Recognised by WWL as a “global leader”, “thought leader”, and a “national leader”. WWL 2020 says: “Eric Teynier is ‘a great arbitrator’ who has over 30 years of experience handling both domestic and international arbitrations.”
Chambers Global 2020 says: “The ‘very talented’ Eric Teynier is reputed for his international arbitration practice, acting both as counsel and arbitrator. He represents clients in commercial and investment cases across Europe, Africa and the Middle East”.