Admitted at the Paris and New York Bar (since 2002)
- Direct line: + 33 1 53 45 97 09
- Fax: + 33 1 40 15 01 08
- E-mail: email@example.com
Raphael Kaminsky specializes in commercial litigation, international arbitration and alternative dispute resolution (ADR). He has extensive experience in both complex domestic and international litigation.
Raphael Kaminsky has developed a specific practice in the field of international private law in areas such as obtaining evidence and serving judicial and extra-judicial acts abroad (Hague Conventions and Blocking Statutes). He also regularly represents clients in both domestic and international arbitration, in both institutional (mainly ICC and ICSID) and ad hoc arbitration procedures. In addition, Raphael Kaminsky represents clients in numerous institutional and ad hoc mediations and conciliations.
- Partner, Teynier Pic (since 2016)
- Founding Partner, Raphael Kaminsky I Litigation & Arbitration (2015-2016)
- Partner, Lazareff Le Bars (2012-2015)
- Associate, Latham & Watkins (2002-2012)
- Postgraduate Degree in International Private Law, Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2001
- LL.M. in U.S. Legal Studies, Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, 2000
- Master in French and Anglo-American law, University of Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense, 1999
French, English, Spanish