Member of the Paris and New York Bars
- Direct line: + 33 1 53 45 97 09
- Fax: + 33 1 40 15 01 08
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raphael Kaminsky specialises in commercial litigation, international arbitration and alternative dispute resolution (ADR). He has extensive experience in both complex domestic and international litigation.
Raphael has developed a specific practice in the field of international private law in areas such as obtaining evidence and serving judicial and extra-judicial acts abroad (Hague Conventions and Blocking Statutes). He also regularly represents clients in domestic and international arbitration, in both institutional (mainly ICC and ICSID) and ad hoc arbitration procedures. In addition, Raphael represents clients in numerous institutional and ad hoc mediations and conciliations.
- Partner, Teynier Pic (since 2016)
- Founding Partner, Raphael Kaminsky I Litigation & Arbitration (2015-2016)
- Partner, Lazareff Le Bars (2012-2015)
- Associate, Latham & Watkins (2002-2012)
- Paris Bar Admission, 2003 New York Bar Admission, 2002
- Postgraduate Degree in International Private Law, Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2001
- LL.M. in U.S. Legal Studies, Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, 2000
- Master in French and Anglo-American law, University Paris Nanterre, 1999
French, English, Spanish
Raphael is a lecturer in International Arbitration at the Institut d’études politiques de Paris. For the last 15 years he also taught Anglo-American Business Law at Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense and International Commercial Litigation at Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne.
Raphael features amongst the list of “Future Leaders” published by WWL. WWL 2020 says: “Raphael Kaminsky is an ‘excellent advocate’ who ‘has established himself as one of the stars of the new generation.’”
Legal 500 EMEA 2020 also said: “Raphaël Kaminsky shows remarkable responsiveness and dedication. His work is highly remarkable and he shows perfect understanding of legal and underlying economic and technical issues. He has impressive cross-examination and oral pleading skills.”