Member of the Paris Bar Admitted to practice in England and Wales and Quebec (Canada)
Sara Nadeau-Seguin specialises in international arbitration (commercial and investment). She has acted as counsel in numerous arbitration proceedings relating to the fields of energy, mining, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and construction in both ad hoc and institutional proceedings (ICC, ICSID, LCIA, SCC and UNCITRAL). In addition to her experience of contentious matters, Sara also regularly advises clients in relation to pre-contentious matters, including for the negotiation and drafting of dispute resolution agreements, as well as in commercial litigation proceedings before domestic state courts, particularly in Canada.
- Teynier Pic, Counsel then Partner (since May 2019)
- Woods LLP (Montréal, Canada), Associate (May 2017-April 2019)
- Skadden Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (London and Paris), Associate (March 2014-May 2017)
- Baker Botts LLP (UK), Associate (September 2009-March 2014)
- Paris Bar Admission, 2016
- Admitted to practice in England and Wales (solicitor), 2012
- LL.M, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), London, UK, 2009
- Admitted to practice in Quebec (Canada), 2008
- B.C.L./LL.B: Bachelor of Civil Law and Bachelor of Laws, McGill University, Canada, 2007
French, English, Spanish, Italian
Sara sits on the the Editorial Board of the ICC Bulletin and of the newsletter of the ADR Institute of Canada. She also sits on the Young Practitioners Subcommittee of the Equal Representation in Arbitration Pledge.
Since 2017, Sara has featured on the list of “Future Leaders” published by WWL. WWL 2021 says: “”She has exceptional tactical judgement and an ability to communicate very effectively with clients” “Sara is smart, thorough and very hard working“; “She impresses with her excellent communication of very complex issues and arguments – a very strong advocate indeed“. “Her written arguments are brilliant“; She is very smart, committed and well respected by her peers“.