- Counsel to a Madagascan businessman and his group of companies in an ICC arbitration concerning the cancellation of a joint venture contract for the joint operation of a banking establishment.
- Counsel to a group of majority shareholders in ICC arbitration relating to non‑implementation of a shareholders’ agreement concerning the governance of a West African chemical group.
- Counsel to a European chemical group of American origin in a dispute relating to the payment of a liability relating to a business purchased by the group.
- Counsel to company executives in a dispute with their shareholder concerning the implementation of an undertaking regarding stock option liquidities.
- Counsel to a mobile telephone operator in a dispute against a West African State for non‑performance of obligations under a GSM license contract.
- Counsel to a European electronics group in an ICC arbitration procedure against an American group relating to the payment of subcontracted IT work and the cancellation of the subcontracting contract.
- Counsel to a leading European high tech group in CCJA/OHADA arbitration against an African State concerning the early cancellation of a concession agreement.