- Counsel to a company executive in a dispute relating to the performance of an agreement qualified as a letter of intent guaranteeing the commitments of several of his company’s subsidiaries in the field of telecommunications in West Africa.
- Counsel to a research centre in a mediation with a project owner (international organization) relating to the construction of telecommunications infrastructure in the Antarctic Ocean.
- Counsel to a GSM operator in two ICC and UNCITRAL procedures brought against a Middle Eastern State concerning the operation of one of two local GSM networks on the basis of a BOT contract.
- Counsel to a mobile telephone operator in a dispute against a West African State for the non‑performance of obligations under a GSM license contract.
- Counsel to a European electronics group in an ICC arbitration procedure against an American group relating to the payment of subcontracted IT work and the cancellation of a subcontracting contract.
- Counsel to a leading European high tech group in a CCJA/OHADA arbitration against an African State concerning the early cancellation of a concession agreement.