Admitted to Practice, State and Federal Courts of Australia
- Direct line: + 33 1 53 45 97 00
- Fax: + 33 1 40 15 01 08
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire Campbell practices in international arbitration.
Prior to joining Teynier Pic, Claire was a Senior Associate at Lander & Rogers in Sydney, Australia. She has over 8 years’ experience in commercial litigation and dispute resolution, including extensive experience in representative proceedings (class actions). She recently completed an LL.M in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement at Sciences Po, Paris.
Claire was admitted to practice in 2009 and her previous experience includes working as Associate to the Hon. Justice McMeekin of the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia.
- Associate, Teynier Pic (since March 2020)
- Intern, Teynier Pic (September-December 2019)
- Associate, then Senior Associate, Lander & Rogers, Australia (2012-2018)
- Associate, Wotton + Kearney, Australia (2011-2012)
- Intern, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Malaysia (2010)
- Intern, International Bar Association, United Kingdom (2010)
- Associate to the Hon. Justice McMeekin, Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia (2009)
- LL.M in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement, Sciences Po Paris, 2019
- Admitted to Practice, Federal and High Courts of Australia, 2011
- Admitted to Practice, Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia, 200
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University, 2009
- LL.B, B. Econ (International Trade and Finance), University of Queensland, 2008
Lecturer and Course Coordinator, International Arbitration, University of Newcastle, Australia (January-July 2019).