Member of the Paris Bar since 1995
- Direct line: + 33 1 53 45 97 02
- Fax: + 33 1 40 15 01 08
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-founder of Teynier Pic, Pierre Pic is an expert in international commercial arbitration as well as in commercial litigation. He has more than 20 years of experience as counsel in international arbitration, before the main arbitration centres (AAA, AFA, CMAP, CRCICA, ICC, ICSID and OHADA) or before ad hoc arbitration tribunals. Pierre is also regularly appointed as arbitrator before these same institutions or in the context of ad hoc arbitration proceedings.
Additionally, Pierre is a renowned practitioner in the field of commercial litigation, particularly in corporate-related and insurance-related litigation.
- Partner, Teynier Pic (since 2004)
- Associate, EY Law (2000-2004)
- Associate, Shearman & Sterling (1996-2000)
- Paris Bar Admission, 1995
- Postgraduate Degree in International Law, Paris II – Panthéon-Assas, 1993
- Master in Private Law, Paris II – Panthéon-Assas, 1992
French, English, German
Pierre is recognised by WWL as a “national leader”. WWL 2020 says: “Pierre Pic is a widely respected lawyer renowned for his impressive expertise in commercial arbitration across a range of industry sectors.”
Chambers and Partners 2019 lists Pierre as a “notable practitioner” who advises corporations and private individuals on a variety of arbitrations, including contractual and shareholders’ disputes. One impressed source says: “He is an outstanding advocate who can find ways to win cases where others cannot.“