Member of the Paris Bar, Admitted to practice in England and Wales and Quebec (Canada)
Sara Nadeau-Seguin specialises in international arbitration (commercial and investment). She has acted as counsel in numerous arbitration proceedings relating to the fields of energy, mining, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and construction in both ad hoc and institutional proceedings (ICC, ICSID, LCIA, SCC and UNCITRAL). In addition to her experience of contentious matters, Sara also regularly advises clients in relation to pre-contentious matters, including for the negotiation and drafting of dispute resolution agreements, as well as in commercial litigation proceedings before domestic state courts, particularly in Canada.
- Teynier Pic, Counsel (since May 2019)
- Woods LLP (Montréal, Canada), Associate (May 2017-April2019)
- Skadden Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (London and Paris), Associate (March 2014-April2017)
- Baker Botts LLP (UK), Associate (September 2009-March2014)
- Paris Bar Admission, 2016
- Admitted to practice in England and Wales (solicitor), 2012
- LL.M, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), London, UK, 2009
- Admitted to practice in Quebec (Canada), 2008
- B.C.L./LL.B: Bachelor of Civil Law and Bachelor of Laws, McGill University, Canada, 2007
French, English, Spanish, Italian
Sara sits on the the Editorial Board of the ICC Bulletin and of the newsletter of the ADR Institute of Canada.
Since 2017, Sara has featured on the list of “Future Leaders” published by WWL. WWL 2020 says: “Sara Nadeau Seguin is a ‘smart, thorough and hardworking’ lawyer, held in high esteem by clients who applaud her ‘exceptional skills in managing large and complex disputes’ and her ‘capacity to formulate convincing arguments.’”