Member of the Paris Bar
- Direct line : + 33 1 53 45 97 60
- Fax : + 33 1 40 15 01 08
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV :
Hermann Prodel’s practice focuses on commercial litigation and international arbitration. He has been involved in CCJA, ICC and ad hoc (including UNCITRAL) arbitration proceedings, both in commercial and investment arbitration. He has also advised several clients on contracts and investments in Africa, notably in the telecommunications sector. Hermann has broad experience in post-arbitration litigation before French courts. He also acts for clients in commercial litigation, especially for international disputes and in the context of expertise proceedings.
Prior to being admitted to the bar in 2013, Hermann gained solid experience in arbitration and litigation notably working as an intern in Singapore (Michael Hwang Chambers and Singapore International Arbitration Centre) and at the Paris Court of Appeal with the Chamber which deals with set aside proceedings.
- Senior Associate, Teynier Pic (since May 2017)
- Associate, Lazareff Le Bars (September 2013 – April 2017)
- Intern, Lazareff Le Bars (January 2013 – June 2013)
- Intern, Parot law firm (July 2012 – September 2012)
- Intern, Michael Hwang Chambers, Singapore (May 2012 – June 2012)
- Intern, Singapore International Arbitration Centre, Singapore (March 2012 – April 2012)
- Intern, Hughes Hubbard and Reed (April 2011 – June 2011)
- Intern, Paris Court of Appeal (February 2010 – April 2010)
- Paris Bar Admission, 2013
- LL.M in International Business Law, Sorbonne-University International Law School (Singapore), 2012
- Postgraduate Degree in Litigation, Arbitration and ADR, Paris II – Panthéon-Assas, 2010
- Master in Judicial careers, La Rochelle, 2009
Hermann has written two theses on ADR proceedings and the control by French courts of international public policy in set aside proceedings.
He is listed amongst the 2020 Who’s Who Legal Future Leaders in international arbitration.